Lang, Richert & Patch is always on the lookout for exceptional attorneys interested in practicing in the San Joaquin Valley with a forward-looking, growing firm.
We look for the following characteristics:
- Legal expertise commensurate with the years since law school graduation
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Well-developed personal and communication skills
- Desire and skills to develop a practice within the structure of an established firm
- Intellect and energy to handle complex legal problems with a high degree of sophistication
- We are a diverse group. We are not looking for a specific type of person or background.
THIRD YEAR LAW STUDENTS
We are looking for candidates who are ranked in the top quarter of their class. Candidates who may fall outside this parameter but who possess other exceptional attributes will be considered. Historically, activities which have been given particular consideration include participation in law review, moot court competition, judicial clerkship (both on an intern and extern basis), as well as relevant community service.
Candidates who have a particular interest in civil litigation and/or bankruptcy are encouraged to interview. We give special consideration to candidates who want to locate permanently within the San Joaquin Valley or who are familiar with the region and possess the other attributes mentioned above.
Lang, Richert & Patch is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, handicap or sexual orientation.