The Firm currently conducts recruiting efforts through on-campus interviews or resume collection programs at the following law schools:
- Loyola University
- McGeorge Law School
- Santa Clara University
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall)
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Hastings
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of San Diego
- University of Southern California
- University of San Francisco
Students at these schools are encouraged to apply to Lang, Richert & Patch’s Summer Program through their Career Placement Office. We strongly encourage students at other law schools to apply for our Summer Program by submitting their resumes directly to our Recruiting Chair, Scott J. Ivy, or via our website’s Summer Associate Online Application.
Lang, Richert & Patch is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, handicap or sexual orientation.